You have the right to cancel your order within 30 days (which is longer than the statutory period of 14 days). For more details see our terms and conditions. The withdrawal deadline is 30 days from the date on which you or a third party designated by you (with the exception of the transporter) physical possession of the goods. If you want to use your right of withdrawal, you should notify us by means of an unambiguous statement (by e-mail) to inform them of your decision to withdraw from this agreement. You can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also use the contact form.
Returning your order
You can return your orderin 6 steps:
- step 1: within 30 days after receiving your order you send an email to email@example.com or use the contact form.
- Step 2: you will receive answer within 48 hours on working days. You will receive a form including shipping label. You must fill in the label and print it. Follow all instructions on the form.
- Step 3: place the order in the original packaging and seal off (this is very important). Add the completed form to the order.
- Step 4: paste the PostNL shipping label printed on the package.
- Step 5: the shipping company will pick up the package at your address.
- Step 6: after we have received your order in good condition the total amount minus the delivery costs (hoeveel is dat?) will be refunded to your bank account within 14 days.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
There is no right of withdrawal in the event of:
- – non-prefabricated goods on the basis of an individual choice or decision of the consumer are produced or custom-made or clearly personalized.
- – the supply of sealed goods when they were unsealed after delivery.
- – the order is damaged or has clear user traces.